|Job Ref:||204798167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Sunbury||Address:||Salary:||£90.00/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:39|
Deployment Engineer - Sunbury area - 5 weeks Contract role - Day rate £90 for limited/umbrella company|
We are looking for deployment engineers to start a project at the beginning of November.
Receive new device, install Customers apps from the Company Portal (Engineer led deployment only), receive Customer and their old device. Ensure that Customer has moved their data of their old device and that the new device is synchronising. For "Engineer Led" deployment, ensure that customers data has been consolidated into the agreed locations, transfer customers data off the old device. For all deployments, show customer pre-installed apps and how to access the Company Portal. Update Asset Database (old and new device), issue new device to customer and explain follow-up support arrangements.
1) Obtain Pre-staged device
2) Unbox device
3) Receive customer and their old device
4) Update Asset Database with details of both old and new device
5) Complete Data Migration process (scripted) to move User data from Old Device to New Device
6) Perform any additional configuration (BitLocker encryption, etc.) and install Group wide apps from the Company Portal
7) Completion of Deployment activities
8) Confirm Concierge can contact user to pick up device
1) Excellent Interpersonal skills
2) Excellent Windows 10 skills
3) Same skill set as a Refresh Engineer