|Job Ref:||204797961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Salary:||£650 - £700/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:40|
The JM Group is working with a Leading Financial Services Company and is seeking an experienced Lead Integration Architect specialising in API Architecture on a contract basis in London.|
The ideal Lead Integration Architect will have the following skills and experience:
* Experienced in Integration Architect specialising in API Integration
* Strong Experience Delivering APIs using an API management tool
* Experience working in a cloud environment
* Experience defining and delivering Enterprise Integration Architectures including APIs, SOA and Event Driven Architecture
* Proven experience of at least one significant integration platform e.g. IBM, Bus, Mulesoft Anypoint, Oracle Fusion etc.
* Knowledge and experience of integration patterns associated with best practice e.g. Web Services, REST, Pub/Sub, MOM etc.
* Excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced Lead Integration Architect specialising in API with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds