|Job Ref:||204792552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£250 - £400/day Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:40|
Android Developers are required to work on an exciting new mobile project for are leading Tunbridge Wells based client.|
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of producing visually appealing and highly functional mobile apps specifically across the Android platform.
Our client is looking for Android Developers that have the following skills and experience:
- A deep familiarity with Java, Android SDK, eclipse. NDK an advantage
- Published apps a plus
- Games Development experience
- Understanding of Threads & Memory Management
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Like to work in a team, knowledge of Git and Agile methodology
It would be useful if the Android Developer has knowledge and experience of the following:
XML, JSON, REST web services, OpenGL.
The Android Developer will be working in a fun and friendly environment working on innovative projects that will truly excite.
For this Android Developer role you can easily commute from Brighton, Eastbourne, Tonbridge, Maidstone. Immediate interviews are available