|Job Ref:||204792392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Banwell||Address:||Post Code:||BS29||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:40|
1st / 2nd Line Support - Microsoft / ERP|
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer required to join an established manufacturing organisation in Yatton.
The business operates across a number of sites with key decision makers often away from their usual place of work. A primary function of this role is ensuring these essential systems and mobile devices are always operational.
A varied and challenging role with the chance for European travel.
Language skills in French, Italian or German would be a real advantage
* Provide first & second level support for all users across the business.
* Managing all aspects of the ERP system, including liaising with the software provider with regards to development and upgrades.
* Managing the EDI processes and new customer set up
* Early identification of risk and issues, including communication to managers with a non-technical background.
* Server management and administration
* Liaising with multiple third party providers
* Microsoft support skills - Active Directory, Exchange, Windows.
* Experience of working in a fast moving, multi-site business
* Knowledge of ERP systems would be an advantage
* Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
* Flexibility of hours with travel between different sites
* People skills to operate successfully with team members and senior management
* Experience of similar roles and able to hit the ground running
If you are an IT professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Simon Ainsley on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs
Please visit our website (url removed)