|Job Ref:||204797134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Alton||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Digital Project Manager - Software|
£20,000 - £35,000+ Benefits
Hampshire, Alton area - Winchester, Basingstoke, Farnham
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager or Project Coordinator looking for a step up in responsibility to work for a dynamic, fast growth business with projects running nationally. The key focus of the role is to deliver a number of internal Software/Web based projects and continually improving the delivery process across a busy IT project pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be smart, organised, efficient but also very amenable and able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
The role would best suit candidates who have 2 years+ commercial experience. You must have software project delivery experience, ideally within the financial sector, although this is not essential.
* Oversee and manage the delivery of various Software/Web based projects through the full life cycle.
* Be actively involved in scheduling work and managing internal team timelines.
* Champion project quality and help coordinate internal teams with quality assurance in mind
* Requirement gathering and documentation aiding project delivery
* Ensure all projects employ standard practices for planning, scheduling, tracking and controlling their projects.
* Develop and maintain internal client relations and continually improve delivery/feedback on project implementations.
* A good understanding of IT/Web based Technology is essential and knowledge of the Insurance or Financial industry and advantage.
Required Skills and Competencies:
* Must have commercial experience as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator, working full life cycle.
* Proven record of delivering IT/Software projects to internal or external customers.
* Have the ability to foresee issues before they arise and plan to avoid them.
* Demonstrate experience of working closely with both IT and Business teams.
* Must be able to work on multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
* Strong stakeholder management/communication skills.
* Project Management certification preferred but not essential
The company is going through a period of substantial growth, offering the opportunity to progress within a successful business that's investing heavily in its future.
For the full details please contact