|Job Ref:||204796800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£21000 - £21500/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Service Desk Engineer - Liverpool|
I'm looking for a service desk engineer for a leading IT services organisation based in Liverpool. The role will be proving 1st line technical support across a number of ICT systems and applications. The role will be following ITIL best practises so previous experience within ITIL will be highly desirable.
* * Providing 1st/2nd line technical support
* * Responsible for adhering to the ITIL Incident Management Policy including the lifecycle management of all incidents.
* * Responsible for data quality held within the Service Management System, Remedy.
* * Work closely with the Customer base to streamline services in line with ITIL.
* * Troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills based background using various diagnostic tools.
* * Experience with Windows Server OS 2008 and 2012
* * Knoweldge of Active Directory.
* * Bespoke Application support.
* * Knowledge and understanding of Exchange (2010 & 2013), SharePoint (Apply online only)) and Lync products.
* * Anti-Virus software .
* * Experience with ITIL
Salary on offer is £21,500 + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
- (Apply online only)
Service Desk - 1st/2nd line support - Active Directory - ITIL - Windows Server - Technical Support - Exchange