|Job Ref:||204796336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
With over 180 clients across the globe, FDM Group is the UK's leading IT graduate employer with exciting new opportunities for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join an established Sales Team. The role will initially involve understanding the FDM business model through a range of activities across internal departments in the business. With career progression into a Senior Analyst role or New Business/Account Manager role.
Role and Key Skills
Fast-track career progression is a key focus at FDM and we are seeking individuals who are excited to learn a lot and develop. This role requires close interaction with senior management, managing and reporting on the overall progress and activities of the business. You will be the first point of contact for Account Managers, developing relationships within all areas of the business, understanding requirements and providing business solutions.
FDM Group is looking for engaging individuals with clear reasons why they're driven to represent FDM and are interested in a career in business development and sales. Based on performance and professionalism, significant career advancement opportunities exist. As FDM continues to rapidly expand its business operations, we are looking for individuals with all levels of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting directly to the UK Head of Sales, and often the Board of Directors.
• Communicating with all members of the sales team to understand the progression of business opportunities.
• Excel and Salesforce reporting to track changes in the business and the future pipeline.
• Assisting and supporting Account Managers with requirements to source candidates and assisting with interview preparation.
• Being an organized, reliable point of contact for senior management, account managers and consultants.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Commercially aware and target-oriented individuals
• Drive to deliver results beyond expectations
• Committed and ambitious individuals with a thirst to learn and develop
• Technically proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)