|Job Ref:||204796272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum inc £600p.c.m car allowance||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
This is a great opportunity for a Software Implementation Consultant with strong systems/software knowledge to join an established global leader in the provision of Computer Maintenance Management and Enterprise Asset Management. |
We have developed Maintenance Management software since 1986 and possess all the necessary skills to implement a solution at the heart of any organisation. This allows them to obtain a quick return on investment, whatever their industry (Health, Transport, Services , Manufacturing etc).
Role: Software Implementation Consultant
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 inc Car Allowance
We are offering a competitive salary package, including car allowance, depending on skills and experience on an initial 6 month contract, with a view to becoming permanent.
This position includes frequent travel, with various durations throughout the UK.
Full training will be provided on our bespoke software
Once trained the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales team to win new business
- Perform initial demonstration for new prospects
- Configuration of our software to match specific company needs
- Training clients on our bespoke software
- Account Management
- Educated to university level
- Minimum 2 years experience in software maintenance or consulting role
- Training experience and / or CMMS activities would be an advantage
- Ability to Organise
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels
- Proven customer relationship builder
- Confident presenter in face to face situations