|Job Ref:||204796265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
RAD Developer/Business Analyst|
6 Month Contract
PTS Consulting is looking for a skilled Rapid Application Developer with solid Business Analysis to join their banking client based in London for a 6 month initial contract based in London.
The successful candidate is expected to both perform some business analysis, technical analysis and development.
You will primarily focus on the delivery of reporting to support regulatory, business driven and technical projects. Additionally, the role requires some participation in the day-to-day efforts of the BDI team to develop and support a stream of enhancements to support acquisition, processing and presentation of risk data.
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python
- Use of SQL is essential
- A solid understanding of Risk Management
- Previous experience in RAD Development
- Proven experience in Business Analysis
- Previous experience working within the Financial Services or other large blue chip organisations
- Object orientated programming
- Collaborative development
- Experience on Projects with pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience within the Risk Reporting area (VaR, IRC, CRM, greeks, etc)
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief and sexual orientation