|Job Ref:||204796178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||KT2||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Software Tester (Agile) |
Travel Republic is one of the largest and most well-established online travel agents in Europe and have been successfully helping people book their hotels, flights and other travel arrangements. Their commitment to exceptional value for money, extensive range and solid-gold customer service has established them as one of the most visited travel agent websites. They have received the Best Hotel Booking Website, Best Online / Call Centre Travel Agent and Best Travel Retailer for Customer Service at the British Travel Awards 2015 as well as Best Agent Website award from Travolution three years in a row.
Position: Software Tester
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Closing Date: Thursday 27 October 2016
They are now recruiting a Software Tester with e-commerce experience to join their team in Kingston upon Thames. As a Software Tester you will work alongside a team of testers and developers to ensure that software is delivered to the highest standard and meets the business requirements. You will be expected to develop, maintain and execute test scripts across the corporate websites / brands including the mobile websites and Apps. Working within an Agile environment, with frequent releases, you will be expected to execute regression tests to ensure that the software is fit for purpose.
- Analysing Test Requirements, Test Case Design and Test Execution.
- UI, Functional, Regression and Sanity testing across B2C websites and B2B brands.
- Testing release candidates across different devices and platforms.
- Identify, record and document defects and track to resolution using JIRA.
- Work closely with developers and key stakeholders to build stories and acceptance criteria.
- Contributing to agile meetings, including planning, reviews and stand ups.
- Testing software enhancements across the business: B2C Websites, Travel Republic, dnata, Emirates Holidays, Travel Republic & dnataTravel Mobile Apps.
- Integration of Supply / Connector feeds for Flights, Hotels, Car Hire.
- B2B - Incorporating Direct Contracts to the Group and 3rd Parties.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- University degree (or equivalent) and good working knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of test methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- Excellent understanding of different testing types (acceptance, smoke, regression, etc.).
- Excellent experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with Bug tracking tools.
- Good knowledge using MS Excel, HTML / CSS.
- Excellent analytical skills.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience testing online high volume public facing websites.
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
- Experience of automation testing using Selenium / C# / NUnit.
You may have experience of the following: Software Tester, Testing, Software Test Engineer, Agile, SQL, Software Development, Excel, HTML, Test Automation, CSS, ISEB, ISTQB, Selenium, C#, NUnit, QA Automation etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications