|Job Ref:||204796151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum Benefits: Private Health, Laptop, Ph||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
CRM technical Team Leader Colchester Salary 35,000 negotiable dependent on experience|
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader in our Colchester office. You will be responsible for supporting a new small team of developers and configurators using a range of Oracle Customer experience technologies, whilst also being trained on a range of products like Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle CPQ or Oracle Marketing Cloud.
As an experienced team Leader and technical consultant, you will have knowledge of configuring applications and developing code using a range of languages. You will have good communication and customer facing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Occasional support of customer workshops, and creating Functional and Technical Design
- Configuring and developing Oracle CX applications in the cloud
- Designing and developing integrations based on customer requirements
- Occasionally take part in end to end project life cycle from Design, Build, Testing, UAT and
- Go Live Support. Build is the core part of the role
- Be the contact point for advice and guidance with the Colchester Development Team,
- advising the Practise Manager (London based) and Project Managers (countrywide) of any issues that may arise.
- Estimating work efforts and supporting Sales in Pre-sales meetings
- Training on Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle Field Service Cloud as we develop our capability and knowledge to ensure up to date knowledge for our customers.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of Cloud based / SaaS / PaaS technology
- Experience configuring and administering Applications (CRM preferred)
- Knowledge of APIs and Webservices
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Solid Team Leading experience
- Oracle Training will be given
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 5.30pm from the Colchester office with occasional Travel to London as necessary. Salary 35-38,000pa negotiable and dependent on experience. Benefits: Private Health, Laptop, Phone