|Job Ref:||204796106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£15.00 - £21.75/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
NHS Data Analyst required for a 3 month contract based in Yorkshire.|
Working for a leading NHS organisation, you will be based within the main Informatics Team working on an on-going deployment and cross-enterprise data warehouse project.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Facilitate and analyse extracted data for purposes of data mining and interpretation
* Work in tandem with project members, including external vendors, to analyse new data feeds to data warehouse
* Determine data conversions and standardised rulesets for information conversion
* Investigate off-warehouse applications for data requirements and manipulation
* Conduct in depth analyses of data to respond to requests using all appropriate data sources. This data may be of a highly complex, sensitive or contentious nature e.g. workforce productivity, complaints, capability, patient safety, team performance or customer satisfaction.
* Support members of the Information Team and other staff to identify and understand themes from information analysis produced.
* SQL Server schema architecture
* Data Migration experience involving ETL - extract, load and transform projects
* Knowledge of Business Object deployments
* A good knowledge of software design, development and delivery processes.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £15 - £21.75 ltd/umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience