|Job Ref:||204795902||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
IT Security Infrastructure Engineer|
The IT Security Infrastructure Engineer will analyse, design and document infrastructure solutions with a BAU security focus.
A key element to this role is the daily management, and improvement or key security controls and processes. In addition this role will provide handson 3rd line operational support for all IT systems.
You will also be responsible for designing and delivering cost effective infrastructure solutions meeting the business performance requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
* An understanding of forensic/security toolsets and methods to detect, analyse, track, and mitigate
* vulnerabilities and exposures
* Experience of Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008
* Experience of Windows 2003/2008 Server and supporting technologies such as DNS,WINS,DHCP
* Exposure to a scripting language such as Windows Scripting Host or VB script.
* Knowledge of security and infrastructure standards (e.g. ISO)
* Virtualisation Technologies in particular Vmware vSphere
* Experience in ISA, Proxy
* An understanding of firewalls and firewall technologies.
* An understanding of LAN / WAN technologies.
* Significant relevant work experience in a similar role
* ITIL certification
In return you will get the opportunity to work within a challenging and fast paced environment with real career development on offer and a very competitive salary and benefits package.
This role is primarily Glasgow based but may require occasional travel to London and less occasional international travel.
IT Security Infrastructure Engineer
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age