|Job Ref:||204795710||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£500/hour + Bonus + Full Corp Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
£45,000 + 10% Bonus + Outstanding Benefits + Ongoing Training and Development
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an experienced Infrastructure Manager to join a leading Organisation based in Docklands. You will be supporting the internal infrastructure, including End User Computing, Data Centre Computing, Network, Security, Voice and Monitoring / Alerting.
* Manage the IT Infrastructure, which is based on Cisco, Microsoft (including Office 365), HP, HyperV virtualization, Qualys, SolarWinds and Arcsight technologies. Also some Linux servers.
* Performance and Capacity management of the systems that provide services to internal users and external clients.
* Disaster recovery in the event of systems' failure.
* Management of one IT Analyst, currently focused on End User Computing.
* License management (in conjunction with the Vendor Management team).
Main Functions & Duties
* Day to day management of the infrastructure, including undertaking daily checks and Operational Activities to ensure the smooth running of services to internal and external customers.
* Undertake projects to enhance the infrastructure as required.
* Ensure that the infrastructure is managed according to the ISO20000 certified, ITIL aligned processes.
* Line management of one Infrastructure Analyst, including career development and coaching as appropriate.
* Provide reporting and management information to the NSOC Manager to demonstrate that infrastructure continues to deliver services with the expected availability, capacity and performance.
* Undertake quarterly BCP / Disaster Recover / Failover tests. Document the outcomes of the tests and implement improvements as required.
* Participate in Continual Improvement Process to drive excellence in service through infrastructure.
* Demonstrable experience managing infrastructures based on the technologies listed
* Good understanding ITIL processes.
* Broad and deep experience of managing the whole IT Infrastructure in a mid-sized organization.
* Good organisational skills and exposure to project delivery methodologies.
* Experience of working within a technology-driven Service Delivery environment and awareness of the complexity and diversity of this.
* Ability to deliver, drive and improve all aspects of Operational Service Delivery.
* Foundation Level or Intermediate Level ITIL qualification.
* Industry qualifications in key technologies (Cisco and Microsoft).
* Experience of managing IT Infrastructure in a service-focused organization is desirable.
* Understanding of ISO20000-1 standards desirable but not essential.
This really is an outstanding opportunity working for an outstanding company. From paid training courses with paid training days, to beautiful offices, full benefits, bonuses, promotions - this company offer it all.
This position will go quickly, so please send your CV to me today