|Job Ref:||204795709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
3rd Line IT Support Analyst|
c. £28,000.00 - £35,000.00 NEG DOE
Our client has been established over 19 years and pride themselves on delivering high quality solutions and support to their customers, working across many industry sectors including automotive, care homes, builders' merchants and SMEs. With vast experience in tailoring solutions in networks, IT support and cloud services, they can also offer a fully out-sourced, turnkey IT offering. In addition, their holistic portfolio also includes tailored solutions in Network services, Security and Door Access Control, Cloud-based services, PC Management and Storage, IT consultancy advice and guidance. With a focus on really understanding their clients' business and processes, they ensure delivery of the optimum solution, with each outcome tailored to meet business needs
• Ensuring that incidents are resolved within the Service Level Agreements
• Setup and installation of PC's, Servers, Routers, Access Points, Switches and phones
• Troubleshooting of known and unknown issues related to the above technologies
• As part of this role, there may be a requirement to work Out of Hours
• Making technical decisions and implement service restoration
• Ensuring we maintain a high level of customer service
• Understanding the need to and know when to inform the support manager
Knowledge and skills required
• Minimum of 5 years working in a 2nd/3rd line support role.
• Excellent networking experience of both WAN and LAN
• Excellent experience of Microsoft services such as exchange
• Excellent experience of Microsoft Windows7/10, Server 2008/2012 R2
• Good experience of Linux servers.
• Excellent experience of Phone systems, ISDN, POTS, SIP
• Proven capability and demonstrable experience of problem solving of work arounds and root cause fixes.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to lead mentor and coach lesser experienced support colleagues (1st and 2nd line)
• Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, MOS certifications are desirable but not essential