|Job Ref:||204795111||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum progression + qualifications||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
£20,000+ starting salary|
* Clearly defined career progression
* 7 day rota (shift pattern) Fixed 40 hours per week (Standard business hours)
A national Estate agents have 3x positions available for service desk engineers to help support the Blackpool region's back office operations. Excellent career progression on offer with a supportive and employee focused environment.
We are looking to recruit an experienced all round technician to work as a member of our 2nd line support / Service Desk team based at our Lancashire Head Office.
The ideal candidate will have general computer engineering skills, be highly motivated, confident and an excellent communicator.
Experience and Skills required
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 Packages
* Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2010 R2/ 2012 R2 and Active Directory
* Knowledge of Cisco VPN & 2 way authentication
* To troubleshoot TCP/IP problems over a wide MPLS network
* Knowledge of BES system
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
* The ability to log helpdesk calls, categorising and dealing with 1st/2nd line issues on the in-house Service Desk system
* The ability to judge when to refer issues to 3rd line support and/or external service providers
* The ability to provide remote assistance