|Job Ref:||204794841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£35000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
A leading global engineering company, who manufactures a wide range of industrial products on a global basis, is looking for an IT Support Engineer with MS Nav experience to join a small in house IT team working from the company's head office in Bournemouth.|
Working within an ever changing business and a small I.T. team of three, the position is almost solely focused on Nav 2013 - the business's ERP system. The position encompasses all aspects of Nav, from basic support through to system upgrade projects. We support a range of users, from Business Unit Manager and VP level all the way through to shop floor users. We support our facilities in France and Germany as well as a Global sales force.
Skill set required:
• In depth knowledge of MS Nav
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience is important
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of MS Visual Studio
• The ability to manage time and tasks effectively
• A good all round knowledge of general I.T.
• Administration of the UK Nav 2009 and German Nav 2013 systems.
• Support the business's Nav 2009 and 2013 systems - primarily first and second line.
• Escalate and manage 3rd line Nav support issues to our external Nav support company.
• Liaise with 3rd party support and see issues through to resolution in a timely manner.
• Ensure Nav is backed-up as per the business requirements.
• Project Work - the ability to take on and complete projects alongside day to day work.
• Other Nav related aspects: Web-shop, Jet Reports, Nav CRM, ExpandIT client Control
In addition to this there is a requirement to help out in other more general I.T. as the need arises. Flexibility and the ability to work unsupervised are essential. A small amount of out of hours work is also required.
The position will attract a salary of C£35K and will offer 25 days holiday plus excellent benefits package