|Job Ref:||204794814||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £95000/annum competitive||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Market Data Engineer (Solace / Reuters) - Investment Banking |
Salary: circa £75-95K+ benefits + on target bonus - OTE £100K+ TC
A leading global investment bank are looking to hire a Market Data Engineer to join their latency sensitive / real time trading infrastructure team. The Market Data Engineer will be key in implementing, improving and maintaining market data & low latency message switch infrastructure for the front office. The Market Data Engineer should have good Market Data / Real Time Application knowledge and also a good appreciation of Messaging Applications (eg Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform / TREP / Solace / other messaging products such as TIBCO etc).
Ideal skills / experience:
* Good Market Data knowledge, experience with TREP / Thomson Reuters platform ideally.
* Solid messaging infrastructure (latency sensitive), eg Solace or TIBCO etc.
* Broad infrastructure appreciation, eg UNIX/Linux, Networking, Scripting etc.
* Experience working in fast paced trading / investment banking environment
* Ability to work across projects / implementation and also day to day operations / tuning.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Market Data centric engineer who is interested in working in a low latency trading environment utilising a range of technologies (eg Solace, not essential to have experience, able to learn within the role). The bank are a global investment bank but have a strong collaborative nature and therefore would be ideal for someone who enjoys the fasted paced banking / financial markets world but would like to find a cultural fit that suits their personality