|Job Ref:||204794511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Software Developer (OOP / Design Patterns - flexible with language)|
A leading organisation with a portfolio of commercial websites within the high end leisure sector are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their established team.
The Software Developer will be given the opportunity to work in NA and utilise many other up to date technologies within a DevOps environment.
Bringing a specific development language is not essential for this position as the Software Developer will be able to build on a solid understanding of their Software Development Lifecycle, Design Patterns and Object Orientated programming.
The Software Developer will be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
* Work as part of a collaborative delivery team helping to design and delivery new excited products and features.
* To aid with the on-going delivery and maintenance of high-traffic, high availability web sites.
* To work on the relevant documentation of systems, procedures and processes.
The successful Software Developer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
* Strong experience of working with Object Orientated Programming (OOP) and Design Patterns. - Essential.
* Understand of the full Software Development Lifecycle .
* Experience of working with NA - desirable.
* Experience of working with Java, Scala or PHP - advantageous.
* Knowledgeable in working with Web-based APIs.
* Experience of working with or knowledge of search software (Solr or Elasticsearch).
* Knowledge of relational databases - ideally MySQL.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer to be part of small team and work closely with colleagues in offices overseas to exchange ideas and suggestions.
To apply for this position please forward your cv