|Job Ref:||204794449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum 20 days holiday, Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer that is confident in both digital and print design, who can create high quality solutions for a diverse range of clients, in a range of different industries. The successful candidate will need to be proficient in the full adobe suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.|
This customer-facing role demands creative flair, attention to detail, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. Therefore, the client is more interested in your work, ability and ideas than your previous experience, although a minimum of 2 years of Commercial experience would be desirable!
• Strong portfolio of existing work exhibiting website design, print outcomes and branding.
• You will need to create bespoke responsive website specific to customer briefs.
• Ability to create print ready artwork from flyers and business cards to vehicle graphics and fascia design.
• Strong experience with Adobe Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Talking to and meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the design.
• Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• You must be eager to get started and work towards deadlines.
• An extreme interest in the ever changing web design space is needed as you will be encouraged to bring ideas to the table in terms of techniques, technology and trends.
• The ability to prioritise and multi task
• Worked with WordPress before
• Understanding of HTML & CSS
• Design Agency Experience
Benefits: 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme
Salary: 18k - 22k DOE