|Job Ref:||204794387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
CRM Business Analysis|
Working within an agile environment to play a leading role in analyzing and communicating business requirements for assigned business process areas and projects relating to the Customer Relationship Management and Engagement solutions. As a senior member of the IT team, contribute to the definition, elaboration and refinement of business requirements and ensure the realization of agreed requirements, as a result of IT and process solutions deployed.
- Produce and explore requirements in collaboration with users for any assigned project, change control or application maintenance activity.
- Working closely with the business and IT stakeholders to gather and document initial high level requirements and scope.
- In conjunction with the business and project team identify priorities and high level estimates.
- Work ahead of the project team facilitating the gathering and analysis of requirements, questioning and challenging business users to establish robust business requirements before the next iteration
- Review business requirements for coverage of business objectives, identify conflicts and areas that require further clarification, and suggest alternative approaches in line with business needs.
- Develop user stories through refining the requirements until they are independent, unambiguous, testable, measurable, and complete
- Work with users to develop acceptance criteria and test cases for the system
- Review business requirements with IT project teams and solicit feedback and recommendations on how to develop functionality and/or initiate process change, to best meet the user`s needs.
- Facilitate communication and understanding of requirements through discussions with the developers, as a basis for the developers to refine those requirements, in line with agreed processes.
- Create and manage backlog of Epics and Stories based on business requirements and priorities,
- Build relationships with internal customers to develop and maintain understanding of customer needs, and make recommendations for business requirements and product offerings that increase value to the customer (both internal and external).
- Identify the most appropriate functionality to meet business requirements and, when faced with conflicting requirements/solutions, work closely with IT developers and business stakeholders to mitigate those conflicts and assess trade-offs required in proposed software/solution designs.
- Review solutions proposed by IT developers and provide feedback and recommendations, as part of project execution, to ensure that user requirements are met.
- Validate solutions delivered by IT developers. Ensure solutions meet user requirements/expectations
- Lead/manage user acceptance testing activities, as required, to validate business functionality delivered
- Works as part of a cross-functional project team under the direction of the defined Project Manager.
- Reports to the IT Business relationship manager responsible for the CRM solutions.
Experience and Skills
- Business analysis of customer requirements for software products and solutions
- Elicit requirements through collaboration with the project team
- Translation of business requirements into functionality to be implemented using software
- Working directly with all levels of staff & management as well as different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Operating as a Business Analyst within a Sales function with a strong understanding of the underlying processes.
- Design and implementations of sales based IT solutions (Such as CRM automation, Partner Portals and mobile applications.).
- Security Domain experience
- Mobile application Domain experience
- Agile Methodology
- Experience with modeling techniques, UI, data, business rules & process flows, full project life cycles.
- Creation of user stories for software systems
- Experience of Salesforce CRM.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop work products in support of project work, e.g, process decomposition diagrams, data models, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, state diagrams
- Ability to generate Epics and user stories
- Evaluation of solutions against requirements
- Builds stable and useful relationships across departments and projects and works cooperatively
- Ability to create and deliver against plans with minimal guidance
- Can give written and verbal instructions accurately in fluent English
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources
- Conflict resolution
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with a multi-discipline team
- Knowledge of industry standard methodologies, tools and processes for business analysis
- Ability to adapt communication style to technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Analysis of fitness for purpose of software solutions
- Conducting user research and translating findings into appropriate design heuristics
- Customer Service
- Structured analysis and design methods
- Degree in IT or Business related subject or equivalent
- Masters in IT or business related subject or equivalent