|Job Ref:||204794296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
ICT 1st Line Support Analyst|
Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience - Excellent career opportunity
Our client one of the UK's leading civil engineering companies require 2 new 1st Line Support people to join their busy, demanding IT Dept.
Based in their Wembley head office, they require an ICT 1st Line Support Analyst to provide network, server and systems support in line with the changing needs of their ever growing business. In this role you will be the first tier of support, working within a large ICT team that supports around 1200 users across several UK and Eire locations and numerous construction sites.
This opportunity would suit a tech savvy, IT enthusiast looking to progress or start out their career in IT. Being service-oriented, this role calls for an exceptional communicator with great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude. If you are a passionate about IT, and are looking to develop your skills within a supportive team, then this role could be for you!
• Ensuring that a high level of service and support is provided to all internal and external staff
• Providing desktop and server support
• Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
• Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects
• Supporting and maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Office 365 as well as MAC PCs
• Installing authorised software and ensuring security and upgrades are maintained
• Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, equipment and users
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Active Directory
• MS desktop architecture including Windows 7 and MS Office 365 applications.
• System Centre - SCCM, SCOM SCSM, or SCVMM
Experience and/or training in a relevant discipline as well as help-desk or customer service experience would also be held in high regard.
• 37.5hr week. Mon - Thurs, 9.00am to 5.30pm and Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm. Flexibility is required to work extra hours as required.
• 26* days holiday per annum (*Plus 8 days Bank Holidays)
• Staff car park and gymnasium
• Staff canteen offers complimentary breakfast and subsidised lunchtime meals
If you are looking to keen to progress your ICT career with an employer who cares about the well-being and satisfaction of their staff, please submit your CV