|Job Ref:||204794191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Otterbourne||Address:||Post Code:||SO21||Salary:||£12 - £14/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
A 1st Line Analyst shares responsibility for the successful administration of the Service Desk's 1st tier operations and ensuring its function meets or exceeds exacting standards for service support as defined by service agreements. Reporting to the Primary 1st Line Analyst the role has responsibility for maintaining the interface between customers and IT operations and for providing a single point of contact for all service affecting requests and incidents.|
Working within a team of service specialists a 1st Line Analyst will develop and operate systems for detecting, recording and resourcing service affecting incidents and seek measures to expedite the fulfilment of requests and minimise the effects of incidents of service degradation and interruption.
- ITIL Practitioner or Foundation certified
- Advanced level education (or higher)
- One or more professional qualifications from leading solution providers: Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Oracle, etc.
- Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCAA, Citrix CCENT, Symantec SCS, ServiceNow CSA
- Appropriate level experience of a busy 1st tier Service Desk operation
- Good application support experience with a proven ability to learn new and complex software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with several problems simultaneously
- Demonstrable understanding of the ITIL Service Management framework and an appreciation of the complimentary quality standard ISO/IEC 20000