|Job Ref:||204793917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£130 - £190/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Skills: IT Support. 2nd Line. 3rd Line. Team Leader. IT Infrastructure. Microsoft. |
Due to the nature of the role the candidate must be able to pass a DBS check.
Interviews to be held on the 21st October, with a possible start date on the 24th October for the successful candidate.
The 2nd Line Support Technician / Senior IT Technician / IT Team Leader:
Is working for an incredibly successful national organisation within the learning sector. They are one of the largest and fastest growing multi-site organisations in the UK. The IT Team Leader role is responsible for leading a small team and ensuring the smooth running, maintenance and development of all IT infrastructure for a large site within the education sector.
The client operates a fantastic working environment; they have multiple sites across the UK, our client is looking for self-starters, who are proactive and hard-working, with experience in a similar role.
We are looking for candidates with a solid technical background who are interested in leading a small team an enthusiastic approach to customer service, knowledge of using a service software package, working to SLA's and ideally some of the following technical skills; Symantec Antivirus, IP Telephony, Cisco Switches and Wireless AP's, VLANs, MSSQL and Web Filtering Technologies. As well as the opportunity to gain exposure to new technologies such as HP Servers, Cisco and MS Cloud Technologies.
The 2nd Line Support Technician / Senior IT Technician / IT Team Leader Duties:
• To ensure the smooth running, maintenance and development of ICT infrastructure across the site
• To provide leadership, motivation and to provide advanced technical support in conjunction with the IT team
• To work with the Regional Service Delivery Manager to deliver IT support, plan and execute projects and implement strategy
• To install and maintain network cabling, configure client networks, install Cisco phones, maintain hardware and software on the servers and manage anti-virus and software updates
• To put in place effective working practises, procedures and SLA's, be responsible for IT budgets, and liaise with external contractors and third party suppliers.
The 2nd Line Support Technician / Senior IT Technician / IT Team Leader Candidate:
• Will have a strong technical background and similar experience in a similar role
• Will have experience of using a service software package, working to SLA's and skills with MS technologies
• Experience working within the education sector an advanced
• Ideally the following technical skills;
Symantec Antivirus, IP Telephony, Cisco Switches and Wireless AP's, VLANS, MS SQL, Web filtering technologies
If you are looking for a new challenge in a hugely successful enterprise level organisation, please contact us today!Are you good at leading a team and want to hit the ground running then apply today
Skills: IT Support. 2nd Line. 3rd Line. Team Leader. IT Infrastructure. Microsoft.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation