|Job Ref:||204793873||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Staines||Address:||Post Code:||TW18||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Temp or Perm Position - Immediate start|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced global business within the technologies sector. This role is to support all areas of business learning and development ensuring that training instructions have been handled quickly and efficiently.
Primary activities will involve:
Learning, managing and maintaining existing tasks in the Learning Management System: European Direct Public training course management, Reseller process touch and Credit management.
Booking credits and working with European customers to use their expiring credits
Reporting skills, so Excel reports (Pivot tables), trend reports and graphs.
Working also with Oracle with raising Purchase Orders and management of invoicing/tracking.
Good process and communication skills, i.e. able to understand and discuss with the internal colleagues and customers in an operational and sales touch in response to many requests. Email is the major communication tool internally and externally.
Close collaboration with Europe and the India Op's team and external direct European customer and Partner network.
The role is extremely varied with many challenges . Required skills and experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent Excel skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, (url removed) - LMS experience a plus
* Excellent organizational skills
* Good initiative
* Agile Thinker - willing to work outside the box adapting to new input with creative solutions.
* Excellent troubleshooting abilities - willingness to take the initiative to solve problems.
* Experience in support role
* Knowledge of process management
* Experience of IT Training industry beneficial