|Job Ref:||204793532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Our new client and a leader in their market in the UK is seeking an experienced 2nd Line Helpdesk Support to work at their Bournemouth Office.|
You will be joining a Systems Development Team consisting of the IT/Systems Development Manager and three Analyst/Developers, as well as liaising with the IT/Business Project Manager and other Stakeholders. Reporting to the IT/Systems Development Team Manager you will take on responsibility for the following five main elements to this role
Management of the IT support helpdesk, work with business stakeholders to define requirements and timescales, manage expectancies and work with Project Managers to plan workloads. Gain an in-depth understanding of existing/new systems and provide 1st line business support to the user base.
The role will also involve working closely with the systems team to attain the skills to provide 2nd line support include basic Networking, Desktop, Server and SQL skills.
Key Skills and Experience
* A highly organised individual
* Proven track record of managing stakeholder expectations
* Prior experience of running service/support/helpdesk software (not limited to a software environment)
* Able to take on high level administration requirements and bring about organised solutions
* Previous experience of writing clear, concise and engaging user documentation and training literature.
* Demonstrate an enthusiasm for good software design and be able to articulate constructive/clear feedback of your experience of design shortcomings
* Prior experience of liaising with Project Managers and a basic understanding of project management
* Demonstrate a good understanding of Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android operating systems and Microsoft Office
* A track record of providing 1st line technical support
* Prior experience of working as part of an IT team.
* Prior experience of a remote support system such as Zoho Assist or Team Viewer
* Experience of 3rd party software evaluation, configuration and implementation
* Prior experience with Jira support desk
* Prior experience with Zoho modules, in particular, Project & Assist
* Basic SQL knowledge
To apply or for more information for this new Bournemouth based role please contact
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency