|Job Ref:||204793333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Helpdesk Technician - based at Wakefield|
Integrated Utility Services Ltd (IUS) is one of the leading electrical contracting organisations in the UK. We provide expertise throughout the engineering contracting and utilities sectors. We competitively tender to carry out installation works from inception through to completion. IUS has a strong corporate identity and is a subsidiary of Northern Powergrid.
Reporting to the IUS IT Manager, a full time Helpdesk Technician is required to administer IT requests and process technical services.
Helpdesk Technician - Key Responsibilities:
• Monitor and log helpdesk calls and emails.
• Process orders for IT / Telecoms equipment and services.
• Manage, log and renew IT Purchase Orders.
• Set up new users, printers, share permissions, email accounts, and database users.
• Report systems and service issues to relevant support parties.
• Maintain asset database.
• Manage changes to intranet site.
• Manage changes to IUS external website.
• First line desktop support.
Helpdesk Technician - Key Competencies:
• IT skills.
• Excellent communicator.
• Good customer service skills.
• Interpreting information.
• Works well within a team.
• Enthusiastic and persistent.
• Good planning and organisation skills.
• Decision making skills.
Helpdesk Technician - Qualifications and Attributes:
• Computer literate with experience of working with Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
• Five GCSE grades C and above is essential.
• Previous experience of working in a Helpdesk environment is desirable.
• ITIL, MSP, BTEC or above in Computing is desirable.
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Please apply online for the Helpdesk Technician role with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the Helpdesk Technician role and to follow further instructions if applicable