|Job Ref:||204793008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£10 - £11.40/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
IT Service Desk Analyst required for a temporary role in Hounslow, Middlesex.|
To be the primary point of contact, providing support to customers, process inbound emails, calls and tickets.
* Be the first point of contact for customers
* Provide a high level of customer service
* Processes inbound customer emails, phone calls and tickets
* Creates, assigns, updates and manages tickets as required
* Escalate issues to different groups of the organisation, including management, according to proper call flow processes and on-call schedules
* Recent graduates would be of interest, preference of Business/IT/Engineering degree (2:1).
Your Experience & Knowledge:
* Good knowledge and experience of PCs and MS Office applications
* Basic understanding of technical terminology (Server, firewall etc)
* Experience in a customer facing role, preferably via telephone
* Knowledge and experience of ticketing systems
* Strong written communication skills
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Team player
* Good attention to detail
* A disciplined conformance to processes and the ability to escalate issues as required
* Comfortable with and able to follow clear direction
* Professional interaction with customer at all levels
This role is shift based with 37 hours of work between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
There is an 8am start, 9am start and 11:30am start which rotates weekly.
Please note that due to the nature of the role and the company, a full security check will be required prior to starting the position