|Job Ref:||204792929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£80 - £90/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
A multinational telecommunications services company worth nearly £18 billion.
To procure hardware and licensing in accordance with the company's Purchasing processes and Group policies.
• To place orders with suppliers throughout the day, ensuring best prices are obtained in line with company buying policies and suppliers Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Place direct shipment orders and ensure that these are carried out correctly from purchase to shipment and corresponding system input
• Virtually receipt non-physical and direct delivery Purchasing orders ensuring revenue recognition policies are adhered to
• Reconcile deals and ensure all upfront "Special Bid "orders are placed correctly and within the guidelines of the published document
• To obtain the required approvals for Purchase Order placement for both direct and indirect spend.
• To ensure appropriate suppliers pricing and stock links are up to date and accurate, flagging any issues to central IT departments if not
• To assist Accounts Payable in resolving any invoicing queries and contribute to statement reconciliations
• Maintain reports/spreadsheets with up to date information and carry out administration duties as necessary
• Adhere to company processes and suggest improvements where applicable
• Liaise with Sales personnel for special deals, promotions and to increase profitability on deals
• To achieve KPIs and personal objectives in line with business s and line management expectations
• Work in collaboration with the Sales and Customer Services teams to ensure complex and priority deals are processed accurately and without incurring transactional losses
• Carry out smart buying negotiations and log APC (Additional Purchasing Contribution) where appropriate
• Be an effective communicator contributing to team discussions, management of suppliers and with internal stakeholders
• Respond to sales queries within agreed SLA's, always mindful of Purchasing's purpose to support Sales.
• Contribute or lead on project initiative as required
• Produce MI reports and analysis to identify spend leakage outside of the PSL and for calculation of distribution rebates
• Collaborate with aligned Procurement contacts to drive best value and performance from suppliers