|Job Ref:||204792890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Junior Network / IT Support Engineer with Desktop and Help Desk experienced required by a leading and rapidly growing IT Support Company based in and around the Sevenoaks area.|
This role is perfect for candidates with around 1 years' worth of experience in a technical / IT environment.
It is imperative that candidates applying for this role have a valid driving license and use of a car.
- You will be expected to show a solid understanding of Microsoft Desktops and an awareness of networking technologies
- Excellent communication skills (specifically oral, literacy and numeracy)
- Accomplished problem solver
- 1 year of previous experience in a technical / IT environment would be highly beneficial
- You will be working as part of a dedicated team of engineers within a busy IT company. You will be expected to work through help desk tickets and will have the opportunity to go out on site and visit clients, offering great exposure to multiple environments
- You will need to thrive on multi-tasking as you complete tasks such as installing servers, replacing workstations, resolving OS faults as well as identifying and resolving network connectivity issues
- The existing team is highly efficient and friendly as it deals with with all kinds of support issues generated by the customer base. There is an approximate 50/50 split of time spent both in and out of the office
- You will be given every opportunity to learn from the team around you and gain a wealth of hands-on experience
This is a perfect opportunity for any young, enthusiastic IT Engineers looking to pursue their career within a highly reputable firm that invest heavily in their staff, and will give the opportunity to learn and develop within a fantastic environment along with brand new offices