|Job Ref:||204792857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Position: Tableau Analyst |
Location: London city
Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Full time
Our company client is a well established investment banking firm who are now seeking to appoint an experienced and ambitious Tableau analyst for their highly skilled team based in Canary Wharf. The purpose of this role is to work directly with key stakeholders to build dashboards for internal and external users. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team whilst offering both career development and business interaction.
* The firm is also recruiting experienced ETL developers alongside BI Bas to support this period of change so the new Tableau Analyst will be part of a highly skilled project team moving forward.
* As a Tableau analyst you will be experienced in writing SQL queries and joins as well as comfortable with creating mock-ups to sell Tableau to senior stakeholders.
Background, knowledge and abilities required:
* Strong experience developing Tableau dashboards
* Expert SQL
* Ability to translate functional specs into design
* Strong Understanding of the AM / IB world
* Great stakeholder management skills
Preferred skill set:
* QlikView / Qlik Sense
* ETL experience with Informatica / SSIS
* Visio / Erwin experience
* A Tableau analyst who can work with traders and back office staff to deliver great results
* Experience of turn muddy lakes of data into crystal clear dashboards, complete with drilldown capability.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and credentials for this role, then please send your CV by hitting APPLY NOW