|Job Ref:||204792779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Pension, Bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Do you want the opportunity to work for a well respected, international company?|
Do you have experience in, or are you passionate about learning automation testing?
My client, a global and well respected software supplier, is seeking a Test Analyst to join their friendly, professional team.
The successful candidate's role will be to write and execute test cases for the manual testing of the software applications.
You will be working very closely and as an integral part of the development team within an Agile methodology. You will also be required to design and develop automation tests, though training is offered if you do not have experience in this, so this is an excellent chance to enhance your testing skills and knowledge!
Key responsibilities include:
* To write and follow test cases for the manual testing of software applications
* To design and develop automation tests using the Selenium framework
* Develop and review Selenium automation tests
* Design and conduct manual tests on Android, iOS, OSX and Surface
Working knowledge of MS SQL is essential to this opportunity.
The package consists of:
- Working hours of 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 25 days per year of annual leave plus 8 UK bank holidays!
- An excellent pension scheme
- Performance related bonuses
So if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with superb benefits and the opportunity to expand your knowledge with automation testing training, then please contact David Rolls ASAP on (Apply online only)!
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy