|Job Ref:||204792759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:41|
Senior Incident Response Consultant - Central London - Up to 75,000|
An opportunity to work as a senior incident response consultant on a greenfield site helping to build a global SOC from scratch and to be part of a small niche team of security specialists within a leading global financial services organisation. This is a unique opportunity for someone with deep and broad technical security incident response and investigations skills, combined with strong stakeholder management and client liaison skills. This role also offers strong career development opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
• pro-actively hunting for vulnerabilities across the organisation, detecting and responding to intrusion and incidents;
• mitigating internal and external threats across the business, and analysing and responding to security alerts;
• real time incident handling and assessment of threat patterns to uncover vulnerabilities within the company's Information Security systems;
• providing forensics analysis on investigations and collaborating with business managers and security teams to support information collection
You should have:
• in-depth previous experience specifically in security incident response and be used to working with SIEM tools and solutions;
• experience proactively hunting for intrusions across a complex network, a background in either penetration testing or digital forensic investigation is preferred;
• broad technical experience with MAC OSX and Linux, understanding of scripting languages such as Windows PowerShell and Python;
• in-depth subject matter expertise and be up to date with the latest challenges and threats facing the cyber security industry;
• you must be an effective communicator with the ability to liaise with the different stakeholders across the business.
The company that we are representing offers a very generous benefits and rewards scheme, on top of a competitive base salary. The organisation is prepared to invest in your development and truly respects the importance of cyber security. If you are a creative and ambitious Information Security professional, then this is the job for you.
Acumin Consulting is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer