|Job Ref:||204796629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£7000 - £75000/annum Market Rate||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:42|
SAP Engagement Manager|
We are working with a global enterprise software solutions company who specifically require a SAP Engagement Manager to join their growing business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast-paced, growing organisation and to hold responsibility for sales regarding predefined customer segments and their corresponding sales targets. Your role will involve all sales-related processes that are connected to selling the business` solutions.
- Analysing specific customer requirements
- Developing leads and processing the sales pipeline
- Qualifying leads among customers/interested parties
- Generating new opportunities by driving new accounts proactively
- Managing relevant partners efficiently
- Sales-related cooperation with SAP and with partners
- Managing potential leads and bids for assigned accounts professionally
- Negotiating complex contractual arrangements
- Customer presentations and demos
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience involving software sales
- A good understanding and knowledge base of SAP/ERP software
- Strong client facing and consultative experience, ideally within the consumer goods, retail, technical or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience in contract negotiations, creating offers through to contract conclusion
- Proven experience in negotiating and overcoming client constraints
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. German language speaking would also be preferred