|Job Ref:||204799908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an International Field Service Engineer to join a leading life sciences measurement and testing company based in the Essex area. As the International Field Service Engineer you will assume responsibility and play a key role in providing high quality technical expertise in the field, including managing technical support on issues reported from our customer base. This role will require global travel throughout the year up to 75%.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the International Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will proactively support and provide technical assistance to our customers across the globe. Taking ownership of customers' service related issues and resolve through to completion.
2. As the International Field Service Engineer, you will use technical knowledge to advise customers of appropriate and complimentary upgrades to their equipment. Also operating equipment in a lab environment for demonstration purposes and to analyse malfunctions.
3. You will provide technical support expertise via phone or email and carry out preventative maintenance as and when required. This will include interpreting maintenance manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams as well as repairs equipment, utilizing electronics knowledge while using standard test instruments and handtools.
4. As the International Field Service Engineer, you will work closely with service management to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and any customer issues escalated. You will also work with our distributor channels to improve their knowledge and capability in order to deliver excellence in local customer service.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the International Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant qualification in an engineering discipline such as an ONC or above in electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical engineering or instrumentation. A good understanding of liquid handling or HPLC would be beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience as a Field Service engineer and familiarity with all aspects of customer service including commissioning, repairs and service is essential within a medical or healthcare environment.
3. You will have previous experience repairing medical, healthcare or scientific analytical instrumentation.
Key Words: International | Field | Service | Engineer | Commissioning | HPLC | Liquid Handling | Life Science | Instruments | Maintenance | Service Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves