|Job Ref:||204799810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stretford||Address:||Post Code:||HR6||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
Junior Structural Technician (AutoCAD)|
Stretford, Greater Manchester
An exciting new opportunity has arisen near Stretford for a Junior Structural Technician (AutoCAD) preferably with a variety of design experience to join the team of an award-winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
This is an excellent role for a junior AutoCad technician, with good CAD skills who is looking to move into a vibrant and lively engineering consultancy. Ideally, you will be HND/ HNC or degree qualified and ideally have at least 6 months' experience as a structural technician.
Projects you can expect to be involved in include (but are not limited to!); residential, commercial and community builds.
Working as a Structural Technician (AutoCAD) you will be;
* Assisting with the preparation of and understanding of structural CAD models (Residential, Commercial and community builds).
* Producing accurate CAD drawings and schedules in accordance to the project specifications.
* Taking part in key project control procedures such as drawing issue and registrations.
* Working with engineers to translate outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines.
* Liaise with other members of the team to understand the requirements of the project.
Commutable Locations: Stretford, Altrincham, Wythenshawe, Sale, Stockport, Warrington, Wilmslow, Manchester, Bolton, Runcorn, Widnes
If you are interested in this Structural Technician (AutoCAD) opportunity or any other roles in the CAD/ Building Structures sector please call ALICE for a friendly, confidential conversation on (Apply online only) or e-mail your CV to