|Job Ref:||204799780||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Alfreton||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
Engineering Planner required - Manufacturing|
We now have a vacancy for a Engineering Planner to work for a manufacturing company that have a true global reach, with sites located all over the world.
This well known brand operate a semi to high automated production facility - with 3 sites alone in the UK.
As the Engineering Planner you will be tasked to organise, manage and co-ordinate the maintenance team and maintenance activities on the site. You will also be in charge of all contractor activities that come to the site, which may include Facilities management companies, gardeners, installation engineers etc.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Background required: Strong administrative skills with a background or understanding in Engineering/Manufacturing who has strong organisational and computer skills - confident liaising and organise a team of maintenance engineers.
* The primary purpose of the Engineering Planner position is to manage and coordinate the Maintenance and Contractor activities at the site.
* Directing the activities of the maintenance department - organising
* Plans routine daily maintenance tasks
* Reviews maintenance schedules for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly work requirements
* Manages the day to day contractor activity and the administration of annual contracts for the company
* Recommend spares and stores of any equipment needed
* Communicate any problems to the Maintenance team
* Ensure the plant has full legislative compliance by the management of contracts/contractors such as: Legionella control/LOLER Inspections etc.
* Review service providers performance
* Manage the day to day activities with service providers
* Use and manage CMMS system
The Engineering Planner will have as many of the below in order to strengthen application:
* Manufacturing/Engineering understanding/background - ideal
* Used CMMS systems - highly beneficial but not a necessity
* Good computer and literacy skills - data input, writing out SOP's
* Confident approach to work closely with the maintenance engineers
* A technical understanding
In return for your experience as Engineering Planner we can offer you:
33 days holidays
Pension up to 6% + Death ins service x7 of salary
Company bonus - approx. £1k per annum
On Site Parking
If you are interested in the role Engineering Planner required please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)