|Job Ref:||204799727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
Senior Technician |
Ripe4 is currently partnering with one of the largest privately owned Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their most prestigious clients in London.
The role is for a Senior Technician to oversee day to day maintenance requirements of the Building Plant including inspection of Cooling systems, refrigeration equipment. Maintaining management system alarms and ensuring health & safety meet the Client's standards.
• Undertake maintenance of all building systems, equipment and general running of Plant facilities
• Ensuring high level of health and safety standards for plant company regulations
• Ensure compliance of water based systems and refrigeration systems to L8 standard
• HES responsibility for Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Perform Planned Preventative Maintenance and adhere to established schedule
• Subcontractor management
• Vocational certificates in a refrigeration and AC discipline, additionally a NEBOSH or IOSH certificate would be beneficial
• Experience in Evaporative Cooling Systems, Domestic Water Systems to comply with L8 standard
• 5+ years dedicated experience working in a commercially orientated facilities maintenance role M&E
• Experience dealing with Sub Contractors, complying with contractual commitments
• Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying depending on experience and excellent company benefits. Also additional overtime hours will be allocated when required.
For more information about this exciting Engineering opportunity or to apply send your CV now