|Job Ref:||204799605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Salary:||£19000 - £23000/annum overtime + vehicle + benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
WATER TREATMENT SERVICE ENGINEER |
My Client provides a full range of water hygiene and treatment compliance services.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Water Hygiene Engineer to cover Central & South Yorkshire. Ideally you will be based in or around the Sheffield/Doncaster/York areas.
Main Duties: To carry out a variety of analytical water testing, chemical dosing, inspections, Installation, equipment servicing, cleaning and monitoring tasks on water systems on client sites in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Analysis of cooling towers, boilers, closed systems when required.
* Plumbing activities including but not limited to deadleg removal, installation and servicing of plant and equipment.
* Carrying out cleaning and chlorination on both hot and cold water systems and cooling towers.
* Carry out temperature monitoring
* Conduct routine sampling and analysing of water systems and be able to interpret results
* Maintaining and installing chemical dosing systems.
* TMV Service and Fail Safe Testing
* To assist and advise Water Treatment Maintenance Technicians as necessary
* To use the IT system in use by the Company at any time
* To produce accurate reports as required
* To maintain and build good working relationships with the clients
* Travel as required outside of area if necessary to assist other Engineers or during busy periods.
* To stay overnight on occasions if necessary
* To undertake training as required
* To comply with all Company policies and procedures
Skills Qualifications and experience required for this role:
* GSCE English, Maths and Science Grade C or above (or equivalent)
* Previous experience as a Service Engineer or equivalent within the Water Treatment Industry
* Knowledge of Legionella Legislation and compliance requirements
* Knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety in connection with the work
Professional plumbing qualifications
Excellent Customer Service
Strong communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
Basic - intermediate IT skills with Microsoft based packages
Report writing skills
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy