|Job Ref:||204799501||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
I am currently recruiting an Embedded Software Engineer initially on a 6-month contract for my client based in Guildford. |
You will be working on the development of embedded software for data handling systems and have the following skills:
• Embedded C Expertise
• Flash Memory technologies
• Working in a bare metal and minimal OS environment
• Board bring up, assistance with hardware debugging
• Flexible and able to work under pressure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience of low-level driver development.
• Understanding of Hardware aspects. - FPGA interfacing etc...
• M3 ARM, Smart Fusion
• Knowledge of Flash based File Systems.
• Development of Test Tools in Visual Studio
• Understanding of implementation aspects of IP links.
• CAN Bus.
• Use of Version Control and Bug tracking systems
• USB driver software
If this is of interest and you have the experience required, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV along with your rate expectations and availability