|Job Ref:||204799361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mobile role covering Norfolk - King's Lynn||Address:||Salary:||£29000 - £31200/annum + benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
Are you an experienced Refrigeration Engineer, looking to work for a company that really appreciates your work?|
Does working for an award winning family business with excellent contracts across the East of England interest you?
Thorn Baker are looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Refrigeration Engineer to join a well-established and growing, family-run business with a close knit working environment.
Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer - Service & Maintenance
Salary: Up to £31,200 + overtime, callout and other benefits.
Location: Mobile role covering Norfolk - King's Lynn, Wisbech, Downham Market, Swaffham, etc.
Callout: 1 in 4/5 with £150 standby payments + overtime rate paid.
Key skills: NVQ in refrigeration and air conditioning, F-Gas (Fgas, F Gas, NA, F. Gas, 2079), chillers, bottle coolers, under counter fridges, upright fridges, upright freezers, drugs, fridges, display counters, display cabinets, cellar coolers, walk-in cold rooms
The Refrigeration Engineer will be responsible for carrying out work across commercial / retail refrigeration, air conditioning and chiller plant and equipment. Work will encompass servicing, maintenance, breakdown and repair work on a wide variety of contracts that include food factories, schools, commercial offices, convenience stores, healthcare sites, pubs, bars and clubs amongst others.
The successful candidate will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
In return the company offer:
* Van and fuel card
* Standby rota of 1 in 4/5 with £150 standby payments
* Callouts paid at overtime rate
* Overtime available, which is paid at x1.5 or x2 depending on time and day.
* Excellent working environment, allowing engineers to achieve a good work-life balance
* Clear progression routes through the company with a proven track record of promoting from within.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Have at least 3 years' post-apprenticeship experience in Air conditioning and/or refrigeration
* Be F-Gas qualified
* Have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of refrigeration
* Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
* Be able to fault find effectively on A/C equipment and be competent in the use of refrigeration / electrical test equipment
* Have skills and previous experience of brazing and soldering of pipework
Thorn Baker are recruiting on behalf of a a well-established and award winning refrigeration and air conditioning specialist company that have been operating in the industry for over 50 years. They also have an excellent retention rate for their staff, with many a large proportion having been there over 10 years.
They offer services that include design, installation, servicing, maintenance, breakdown and repairs and have a wide variety of contracts, across which they provide a multitude of cooling solutions.
For more information on this unique opportunity, please apply online with your CV