|Job Ref:||204799300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£17000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
Due to new business and new products our client is looking for a Technical Hardware Engineer with either an engineering or window and door production background to work in their expanding product development and testing department in Haverhill, Suffolk. This is a position which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and be integrated within an established and experienced local company, with customers and distributors all over the world. If you have experience and knowledge of window and door production, have carried out product testing and test engineering as well as possess manual machine experience this really is an outstanding opportunity to join them as their technical hardware engineer. The company are not expecting you to have knowledge of the product you will be working on in this role of technical hardware engineer as its new to the country. This why this is such an exciting role as you will be trained utilising your existing experience and have the opportunity to further develop yourself.|
• Testing and trials on new and existing product for the company and their customers
• Setting up testing rigs and running/recording (Specific training will be provided)
• Be part of design, development and tests of new product ideas the company are taking on
• Visiting sites to understand practical
• Assisting in remedial work when issues arise
• Report to the Product Manager (Hardware).
• The objective is to nurture the person into a well-rounded highly skilled fenestration industry engineer with practical experience in product testing and test engineering,
• Computer literate - Capable of producing Word and Excel documents.
• Methodical approach - Show ability to problem solve.
• Manual machine experience - Able to use a lathe, mill, drill and hand tools safely unsupervised.
• Motivated - Able to continue working without supervision.
• Desire to progress - Willing to learn new skills and be flexible.
• Driving licence and willing to stay away from home occasionally when required.
• deal candidate would have a knowledge of window and door products.
Benefits to you
• Excellent career opportunities
• Training will involve visiting sites to understand practical problems and at times assist in remedial work when issues arise.
• Salary £17-25k dependant on experience
• Lovely working environment
• In time be given additional responsibility with the chance to progress within the company
• Free parking
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Fantastic well-established company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful