|Job Ref:||204799235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Mechanical Technician - Assembly|
Team Leader - Manufacturing
Purpose of the Role:
* To work flexibly to undertake a variety of electrical assembly activities associated with the manufacture of high integrity plant and equipment.
* Working with the team leader to determine overall requirements of the job.
* Studying the plans to determine electrical assembly requirements.
* Assembling parts to plan that satisfy the time, cost and quality requirements plan.
* Maintaining records for all work in order to satisfy company standards and procedures
* Responsible for ensuring that the technical accuracy of own work meets the standard set by the company
* Works co-operatively with customers and stakeholders (internal and external) in order to meet and exceed their expectations
* Delivers Results/Focuses on Solution
* Respond positively to individual or organisational change
* Sets clear performance objectives for self and others, monitoring progress and taking appropriate action to ensure delivery
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business