|Job Ref:||204799232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £65000/annum pension, health care, etc||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Our client is one of the leading instrumentation organisations that develop innovative products and support a variety of industries.
They have an opening for an Applications Engineer, who will be responsible for demonstrating and representing the company to prospective/existing clients.
This role is ideal for a passionate degree qualified candidate with AFM/SPM knowledge that is looking for a career with great development and travel opportunities.
* Demonstrate products and solutions to potential customers
* Responsible for UK applications laboratory
* Support Internal European Sales Team with technical abilities and support their visits with demonstrations/sample measurements/etc.
* Promote products and solutions through workshops and conferences
* Support existing customer in assigned territories
* Technical Background in SPM, atomic force microscopy (AFM), etc.
* Ideally qualified to PHD level (ideally Physics with SPM background)
* Ability & willingness to travel on a regular basis
* Good written & spoken communication skills
* Good interpersonal & team working skills are essential
* Clean driving licence
* Competitive package
* Pension scheme
* Medical & dental insurance
Please apply. Contact Alexandra Sternfeld on (Apply online only) for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office