|Job Ref:||204799221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £23500/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Due to a period of growth & acquiring contracts across the North West & other Regions across the Country, our Client is looking for 2 talented HGV Technicians who want to work for a family owned & run business, and become a part of the company family unit. The work can be fast paced at times due to the nature of their contracts you will be expected to join the Team with the same passion as the family who own the business.|
Pay: £10 - £13/hr depending on experience & shift pattern
Main Purpose of Job: To repair and maintain the Clients fleet and customers vehicles to DVSA standard
a) Responsible to: Regional Contract Director
b) Responsible for: Personal health and safety and general workshop cleanliness
c) Liaison with: Drivers and customers when required
Main Tasks of Job:
1. To service and maintain all makes of vehicle, accurately diagnose faults and report finding to the workshop foreman.
2. Liaise with the parts department to ensure the correct part are ordered.
3. Accurate completion of inspection sheets and time sheets
4. Ensure that standards are maintained relative to maintenance/cleanliness of vehicles.
5. Maintain health and safety standards
6. The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different
tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Mon - Fri: 6am - 4pm (occasional overtime)
Sat Morning: Occasionally
On call rota: 1 weekend in 6. 07:00am - 18:00pm SAT & SUN (paid for stand by plus hours worked on call out.)