|Job Ref:||204799176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Background of business:
LED is one of the leading test and inspection electrical companies in London. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent level of service undertaking electrical test and inspections and complete installs throughout London, ranging from small domestic flats and houses to offices, restaurants, cinemas, warehouses and schools etc.
We maintain regular clients due to our commitment to provide a swift and efficient service which is always required due to the nature of the business.
LED operates within the whole of the M25 area.
Our team is made up of a few choice electricians with a minimum of 5 years testing experience who are polite, efficient and confident individuals, competent in dealing with clients and providing solutions to any situations.
We are currently looking to expand our team due to high demand and require a 2391, 17th edition self-employed electrician with own transport, tools, tester and iPad or similar (Amtech software will be provided).
The job will involve:
- EICR test and inspections on domestic and commercial premises within the London area, providing quotes and test information (via Amtech)
- Carrying out remedial works required following the tests when required
- General electrical call out jobs including faults and repairs
- Kitchen rewires
- New consumer unit installations etc.
- Quotes for larger electrical works
- Payment will be made weekly
- CIS details are required
• Hours to suit
• Excellent rates of pay
• References from previous/ existing engineers if required