|Job Ref:||204799148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Senior Mechanical/ Environmental Design Engineer |
St Pauls, London
£55,000 + Car allowance + Benefits
A well-established architecturally and sustainability led engineering consultancy who are working on some of the most well publicised projects in the world at the moment are looking for a Senior Mechanical/ Sustainability Engineer.
They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who has a real passion for Sustainability and Low energy design and assessments. This candidate will have a critical role to play in delivering buildings compliant with the latest energy regulations making sure each project is sustainable in design and operation.
Recognised as one of the fastest growing and most innovative engineering consultancies to embrace the building services industry over the last few years, they are looking for an individual to inject energy, enthusiasm and creativity into the design team in London, on a full time permanent basis.
As a Senior Environmental/Mechanical Engineer you will provide technical support and inspiration to the creative design team, ensuring deadlines are met in a time and cost effective manner. You will be able to communicate idea quickly and effectively using a combination of sketching, CAD Layouts and 3D modelling. This is a vibrant and fast paced consultancy, known to nurture their staff offering fantastic in house training to further and strengthen careers for those who are committed to the role.
- Working on interesting, high profile projects including healthcare and data centre
- Part of the wider Environmental Engineering team but primarily supporting Associate Director
- Acting as Project Engineer to manage teams of 6 people to deliver projects
- Attending client meetings as required
- Scope for promotion to Associate for the right person
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of designing low energy buildings
- Knowledge of building physics software IES or TAS
- Be able to take the initiative to move projects forward following the AD's initial briefing
- Be organised and delivery focussed
- Be a good 'people person' able to motivate and supervise the team
- Have good client facing and presentation skills
- Ideally, they will have a broad understanding of Environmental engineering and not be focussed completely on mechanical.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy or to apply, please contact George Osborn on (Apply online only) or email