|Job Ref:||204799033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||County Durham||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Exclusive are currently looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join a highly successful manufacturer in County Durham. The role involves the assessment of current manufacture processes to identify present and future improvement through automation implementation.|
* Your responsibilities will lie with the automation of manufacturing equipment and production facilities. You will design production facilities together with producing all documentation resulting in CE marking of the equipment.
* This will include the Specification, Control and purchase of Automation equipment needed in the manufacturing process and the implementation of continuous improvement of all production equipment resulting in increased efficiency.
* Significant experience working as a Senior Automation Engineer with substantial experience in a fast paced, high volume, production environment.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
* The ability to evaluate and embrace the latest technology.
* To be able to prepare specifications and deliver projects within set timeframes and budgets.
For a confidential discussion please send your CV in application to Andrew at Exclusive