|Job Ref:||204798974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mansfield||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Electrical Design Engineer / Senior Electrcal Design Engineer|
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Ford & Stanley the Rail Recruitment Consultancy are currently seeking to recruit an electrical Designer for a major client. We require an Electrical Design Engineer who will be involved in the preparation of the company electrical schemes and will also provide technical support to the sales team.
* Competency in electrical installation, inspection and testing.
* A current 17th edition certificate.
* 2391 certificate or equivalent.
* CAD experience, preferably AutoCAD, with ability to understand and produce company standard electrical drawings.
* Electrical design software experience, preferably Amtech. Desirable but not essential.
* The ability to produce clear and concise electrical reports.
* Full driving licence with the ability to travel throughout the UK and internationally when required.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* The ability to work as part of a team and when required have the ability to make decisions and complete tasks on their own. For the senior role the person should be able to lead a small team.
* An awareness of industry standard electrical installation practices and components.
APPLY NOW - FORD & STANLEY
This is just one of many vacancies we have over the period of a year. We are specialists not only within the Rail Industry but also Manufacturing. If this particular opportunity would be of interest to a colleague please do not hesitate to forward it to them, and as ever if you would like to discuss your next career move please contact us for a confidential conversation