|Job Ref:||204798946||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Post Code:||WS3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Generous Holiday allowance, Pensio||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Maintenance Engineer - Days|
A great opportunity has arisen for an electrical engineer to work for an Industry leader that specialises in plastic injection products to various industries. As a multi-skilled electrical engineer you will be working on a broad range of machinery, from Injection moulding machines to Robots. You will be responsible for breakdowns and preventative maintenance along with some reactive maintenance on both electrical and mechanical faults. An opportunity to work for a market leader is definitely not something to miss out on, especially on days' role!
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer (electrical):
• Multi skilled with an electrical bias
• Electrical maintenance qualification
• Previous experience in factory maintenance
• PLC fault find
• Injection Moulding experience
• Experience on Robots
• Able to work on Hydraulics, Pneumatics, 3 phase 415v and PLC's
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Company winning new projects and bringing in new machinery amongst affiliation with other companies.
• Working as part of a team
• Substantial investments into the business
• Progression opportunities
Benefits: Generous Holiday allowance
Commutable from: Walsall, Staffordshire, Sutton Coldfield, Swandlincote, Hinckley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt